• Show
Clear All

• Save - Questions

excuse my ignorance..."Saved with button blinking."

please explain, if this is important, I have never done this before

thank you in advance
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

I think that means it is an endturn save. Taken right before clicking "end turn", but with the possibility of eventually changing some minor things like worker allocations or build queues.
    Most DGs use endturn saves to give their participants a chance to issue warnings should they see the turnplayer has overlooked anything BEFORE the turn is actually ended and thus made final...

Of course I am new to Civ3DG, but over in the SMAC section we´ve handled things this way...

What do the other senators say? Am I right, or should I be fed to the lions?
    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Right on Micha. The lions get kibble tonight.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

btw - Micha - did you get in a team in the new demo game starting up??? If not - babylon could use one more - unless the other teams still need players.

Check the pbem forum if you have not.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Uh, haven´t checked yet...

/me heads off to the pbem forum
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

That's the way I have always played Sxn Games, all the way through the last turn without actually hitting enter.

Watch me forget this time.
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Working...
            X