75.00%
    Carthage Africa
    0.00%
    Persia - Wines To Dye For
    16.67%
    Let's open up a true Scythian front
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Carthage is crippled forever and is our vassal.

We must look to the east, for it is there that our greatest threat and foes now lay in waiting for their chance to attack us and steal our riches and our glory
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

when put that way to a publican
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Nonsense!!

We must finish our job in Spain that is our most pressing priority!!

Then Peace with carthage should be addressed.

We should also finish the job of capturing the islands!!

Before peace with carthage

CELTS CELTS CELTS can you hear me Senators ??? dont listen to that old Mad Emporer AQ he should be in bed by now!!

Wines to Die for should be held but a fully committed war with Persia is Madness !! Yes send all the troops away on a tour of the east while the Celts ransack our core I think not and those that have ruled should allow those about to rule to use their own minds

Scythia is a problem no doubt but Im sure we can hold them off especially after the superb efforts of Optimus Betamus. Remember it was I who warned this would happen, we must learn by our past mistakes and expand the empire one step at a time. Take out the nearest !!! threats first then march east.
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Finish off Carthage in Spain is my choice. BUT, we can probably start sending units elsewhere, as Carthage has little defenses left.

I'd go for the Celts too. Scythia is too far, and we can get the Goths to clobber them. Persia is even farther.
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Where's the multi-option?

Consider this a manual vote for:

1. Carthage Spain
            2. Persia - Wines to Dye For
            3. Getting our Silk back from the Sassidens along with any river valles cities in the area they get.

Given movement times, these will not interfere with each other.
            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Carthage - until whole Spain is ours. After this turn to North

Wines to Dye for should stay in our hands. Rush troops there if needed but we need this city. Maybe even build one more and put troops on every other square - there is no amphibious warfare in this scenario

Comment

re: the multi option.

The question was about our priorty. One Priority. Otherwise I'd get 8 votes for each, and 10 for the almighty banana and an Ale at the Three Weeds.

Of course we fight and defend all fronts, but which is Rome's highest priority?
                Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I whole-heartedly agree with Senator ChrisiusMaximus.

Finish off Carthage in Spain, take the Islands and then make peace.
                  Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                  Let me eat your yummy brain!
                  "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                    dont listen to that old Mad Emporer AQ he should be in bed by now!!
                    Ah, the brashness of youth. You will one day acknowledge my wisdom.

And I will one day regain the reigns of power, and then I will DESTROY THEM ALL, with or without the sanction of the Senate.....muahahaha
                    Last edited by Aqualung71; January 30, 2005, 04:32.
                    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Complete the Spansih campaign - but also reinforce and keep Wines to Die For. Just make sure the Persians do most of the dying.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I hear the will of the Senate. Carthage shall feel our wrath until Spain Rome's!

Comment

Working...
                        X