• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with Caralis?

Do I take it?
    Yes. Take it ASAP.
    100.00%
    No. We don't mind Carthage slime on Roman soil.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Yes, take it and then finally make peace with Carthage. They are a crushed nation. The might of Rome needs to concentrate on the eastern threats of Macedonia and Persia.

Egypt and the Scythians should be our allies in this quest for world domination.
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

All for the Glory of Rome
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Most definitely take the city and then seek peace as long as Spain is done with.

Then get the Porters to take the aged Emporer back to the ward for his supper before you attack the CELTS
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

not exactle asap but take it. This was one of my priorities while I was an emperor but Carthage troops were so nice to give us some expirience...

Comment

I really like the sound of the second option, but still voted "take it".
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
            Let me eat your yummy brain!
            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

You don't think the wording of option two influences the vote, do you?
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Just barely, Imperor, just barely
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

We should all be nice to Carthage, they are our friends.

Comment

take the lovely city !
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Hmmm - a close vote.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I see that the Senate is wholly in favor of creating an island resort for ex-emperors out of the vomitorium that is Caralis.

I will rid Roman soil of this filth ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                        X