ROPs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROPs

Do we want an ROP with Macedonia? Let me know at what cost.
    yes
    70.00%
    no
    30.00%

The poll is expired.

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

No! Kill them instead!
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

You need an option for maybe, so no vote from me again.

Definitely not paid for but perhaps useful to get at the Scythians.
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Macedonia will accept a ROP for free! Look in the Strategy threade, people. I wrote down diplomatic possibilities there.

Sign ROP, leave them alone. We have a much better future target in the Celts.
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

If Greece will pay us at least 1 Gold for a RPP, sign it for as much as Greece will pay.
          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
          Templar Science Minister
          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

why do we need this right? we don't plan to use their roads. We don't want them in our lands. So, why do we need the right of passage?

Comment

Originally posted by ormuzd
              why do we need this right? we don't plan to use their roads. We don't want them in our lands. So, why do we need the right of passage?
              To keep them from declaring on us, mostly. The AI seldom breaks ROPs. There are no lands they would want to go to through our territory, so they won't have many units moving in.
              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

If Macedonia happens to declare war on any of Celts, Goths, Scythians, then the RoP allows them much faster access thru our territory.
                1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                Templar Science Minister
                AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Yes! Bind the Macs to us so they will protect our flanks while we can turn on Gaule!!!

Why should we not want to secure peace with fellow toga-wearing overweight hedonists?
                  Turn on the Gauls instead, they have to learn what burden it is to have a chicken as state symbol...
                  Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                  Let me eat your yummy brain!
                  "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

So it comes down to the mascot. Up the chicken with a mighty banana!
                    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

no, ROP does not last for ever

"The AI seldom breaks ROPs." why chance it...NO
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

RoP sounds good. We can get to Persia and Scythia this way ... and coincidentally block Macedonian expansion by building around their borders small cities...
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Yes, if we get it for free. It could prove useful...

Comment

I will pursue a Right Of Passage with our brethern in Macedonia.

Comment

Working...
                            X