• Show
Clear All

• The Three Weeds - The Upstairs Bar

Welcome to our new extensions

may the party roll on
    Attached Files
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Nice collection how long have you been gathering this stuff.
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

we have a great deal with our Supply, old man Skanky
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

/me wanders upstairs and peers around the dimly lit room

Has anyone seen MWIA around here? He's gone MIA from our Ozzie game and I thought he might be in the corner licking his wounds
        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

/me pours some more drinks

MWIA, no not sure we have ever seen him here
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

/me strolls upstairs for a refreshing ale after posting a rather aggressive round of responses to the fledgling Emperor Skrobism's first polls

Comment

I like the new digs. Thought you could hide from me? Just posted my polls for the Senate. I'll have a nice red.
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Let's have an Ale for A*71.
                Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by skrobism
                  I'll have a nice red.
                  Ah, welcome young Emperor.....come and sit with this old grumpy Emperor and we shall talk about your plans for glory and honour!

Comment

So tell me. What's the word on the floor? You seem to sense great threats to the east. Should I look there for trouble or should I have someone testing my wine already?

Comment

I have long been espousing the dangers of the threat to the east, and indeed the great benefits of capturing the Macedonian towns along the eastern coast of the Adriatic sea (due to their relative proximity to Rome and thus productive potential)....but successive Emperors and the Senate at large have ignored my advice.

Instead we have been sending our troops to faraway Spain, and capturing towns that are so far away from our sphere of influence that they are totally corrupt....merely to feed the Senate's collective ego that requires Carthage to be crushed into oblivion.

Comment

/me refills the jugs of the two Emperors

Good to see you both enjoying the new bar

/me wanders back a few minutes later with a large platter of lamb and beef rolls

enjoy
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

/me picks up a lamb roll and devours it hungrily, juice and gravy pouring down my toga

Thank you publican....you are a fine host and one day shall be rewarded with Emperorship

Now Emperor Skrobism, remember what I was saying about the former emperor......

Comment

ahh Lord Aqua you do this humble tavern proud

as to Emperorship, I think not

these old hands are better served pouring ale and keeping the vixens entertained

affairs of state are for you young bucks

I am of the Horde.

Comment

Sorry I started it, but as Emperor I will end it by decree.

"No shop talk in the Three Weeds, or the offender must buy a round of drinks, stand on his head in the corner, and eat a banana."

*hic*

And to show I'm not above this decree - Around of drinks for all Paddy! I'll need a pillow for my head whilest in the corner eating.

* The Emperor heads to the corner, banana in hand. *

Comment

Working...
                              X