• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahha

lucky you have your family estates and the riches of your conquests
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I managed to smuggle away some bottles during the anarchy that prevailed during my time as emperor

Its all safely stored away on a secret Island.

Free Roman Gaul Now
      Neo Voxian and
      President and founder of the Apolyton Yact Club.

Comment

• /me pours another double for Jagjef

oh did you indeed, good lad now do not be letting old man Con here that, he will be drawing treasure maps and sending out boat crews for the next 20 years
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• If I am going to be able to afford this I'll need to be sent to Roman Gaul just for the spoils of war!
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• /me pours a jug of ale, and a double shot of Chivas regal

well never thee mind of old man Jagjef and the spoils of his many conquests. one can only wonder where the old pirate laid his hands on such a treasure

ahh the might and wonder of this great and untapped world

/me places a platter of fresh rolls on the bar for the drinkers to enjoy

who ever can tell what amazing discoveries you will come back with when you again leave this city of Rome
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Oh, the treasure is well hidden. On a small Island I call Monte Cristo I bet no one will find it without this map.
              * jagjef shows a nicely folded scroll.

Hmmm, this drink is damn good.
              Neo Voxian and

Comment

• oh you are a terror indeed no wonder these fine young ladies sit spell bound on your words

/me pours another for Jagjef

* a minstrel plays his instrument softly in a distant corner

so have you decided on what you want William to cook for your meal yet?

here enjoy these clams while you continue to make your mind up

/me places a tray of fresh boiled clams and several different sauces on the bar

* the door thuds open and a troop of stout men wearing long beards enter and head for a back booth

ahh well another double then Jagjef

/me offers the bottle for pouring

at this rate you will have finished this bottle before you leave back in a moment

/me heads to the booth to take the new groups orders, then heads back to the bar to prepare the drinks

ahh looks like we are in for another good old night

* two bar maids come out from a door in the back of the bar and start getting ready for their shift

Here you are Suzette, please be taking these to the group at table 11.

/me smiles at the girls then wanders down and refills a centurions jug
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• My its good to get back to the comforts of the Three weeds after all that Campaigning.

No red wine for me Ive seen enough red sauce to last me a lifetime, mostly spilling from dead celts who said a quick hello to my gladius

No Barkeep some of your finest Ale and let it flow freely ! drinks all round
                  A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• indeed

/me starts setting the jugs of fresh cold ale along the bar
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Party Night at the Weeds

* Michelle and several of her barmaids are seen serving people throughout the various bars at the Three Weeds.

* all the doors and windows throughou t the Weeds are open

/me wanders through looking quite chuffed

Hello there, hope you are enjoying yourselves

* Michelle comes over and gives Paddy a fresh jug and a kiss

* A loud crash is heard , then the band kicks in and the festivities begin

Well folks, hope you enjoy the coming week of parties here at the weeds
                      Attached Files
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Tis a quiet old week here at the weeds

Lots of music, food and grog...

yet the patronage is down...

I wonder where they all went?
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Hi Paddy,

Where is everybody? I'm off to sea for a week and whole Rome is empty.
                          Can it be that all citizens have been drafted and sent of to foreign countries?
                          Maybe we should give all legions a weekend of, so they can take a beer or two in our glorious city.

Anyway, can I have a glass of that old Macallan you saved from my last visit?
                          Neo Voxian and

Comment

• /me pours a Macallan for Jagjef

yes it is strange how quiet it is here...
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• It seems that it's just you and me here, I will go over to that other shack "Tre Formaggi et Rosso - a pub and grill" to see if there are having a secret party over there...
                              Neo Voxian and

Comment

• hahaha

Rome deserted, a sad old day indeed

Well Senator Nuc approached me today for my old Senate Lists, so we may see some action from that area in the near future.

Have fun down there
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X