X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat channel

Are we doing the turn in chat?

We used to when we played the Vikings.

Is that something we want to continue doing?

If so what was the channel on the Apoly server?

# democracy or something like that?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

No you play these turns by yourself
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Gulp

Now I AM scared
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Oh, if you want a channel according to ancient tradition #civ3dem was used.
        Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
        Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
        President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

and get on with it Emperor

and read the rules, and play ya turns, and drink ya beer, and do ya want mashed potatoe with ya steak????

we are waiting ya know
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

I third that [hic]
            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Con if you really want to chat, me and my three cats are up for it. Although Olly usually yaks up a furball. And SImon mostly sleeps. Annie is smarter than me and a good student of civ 3. She is also Big Furry Monster's avatar, which as to count for something. Here she is .. the brains of the household...
              Attached Files
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
              X