Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS Raputin BACK????????????

Originally posted by Rasputin at 1340 GMT on 25Nov04
    well pity it didnt work out as a mp game....

ill be round on the weekend and installing conquests again,,,

just need to download the update patches and will be ready to pbem again....
    Comments....
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Oh, I've got PLENTY of comments!!!

Ras left me with the sh*tiest setup one could possibly ask for in a PBEM game.....Portugal, with enough room for 6 towns, no rivers and at the end of a continent with mountains cutting me off from the mainland! Plus the weirdest builds you could poke a stick at....

Yep, it's a Brave New World Ras....no wonder you wanted to leave it and find another!!!!
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

long live RAS, the man the PUT it back IN
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Im feeling a lot of love in this thread
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Oh man Con, get out of here.....you're a bloody Emperor man, get out there and rule the damned Empire will you man, or we'll be overrun by Carthaginians? I hope our Emperor isn't a drunk!!!!

So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

OOOPS!

Too late.

I am a drunkard

More on Empire Action tomorrow.

Today is mindlessly replying to replies whilst the pagan feast is in preparation

Comment

hmmm im being blamed for where the game gives you as a starting location !!!!!!

oh well

but yes im back and looking to try my hand at a game soon.

but i wont be in the forums as much as new GF is defiantly anti computers,,,
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                but yes im back and looking to try my hand at a game soon.
                If you like the flavour, perhaps go join succession games. We have two currently waiting for new players.

I bet you know what a succession game looks like, but just in case:
                Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

will have to take a close look at them tomorrow after i get home from work.

i havent played a civ 3 succession game yet , played many civ 2 ones.

my ideal of a perfect game is a diplo MP game...

Comment

my ideal of a perfect game is a diplo MP game...
                    Make that a diplo PBEM and you're bound to find players quickly.

I can't get into MP, unfortunately. I'm in a local network with firewall and have no external IP.
                    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

yeah stange how hard it is to get a mp game in civ3, was so easy in civ 2

Comment

yeah stange how hard it is to get a mp game in civ3, was so easy in civ 2
                        Check out the ladder

All the rabid MP guys hang out over there.

Lemme see if I can find you a link

Tell Fried Psitalon that con sent you.

Comment

Check out this forum

Comment

but i wont be in the forums as much as new GF is defiantly anti computers,,,
                            dump the b1tch then

Comment

no, ladder palyers are way too serious for me, i paly for fun not the competition.

ps..

you know you have been at poly too long when your name is mentioned in thread titles

Comment

Working...
                              X