Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the Emperor.....since we need to trade MT to Persia anyway, it's likely Macedonia will get it soon afterwards so we may as well get what we can for it.

On Carthage, I originally suggested taking out Corsica and Sardinia, but I agree that it would be better to burn Carthage itself, then either take the islands for peace or just invade them anyway with our Army and support Legionaries.

I'd also be keen to start building a few Heavy Cavalry, as you never know when you may need some fast movers to hurry up north and bolster our defences against the barbarians
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

If it was lower difficulty, I'd say to delay the wonder build, so we can buy the necessary technology for something other that MT. However, this is not an option here. I think either we lose Hadrian's Wall, or we give Cavalry to the others. Then again, Walls are cheap, as we're Militaristic, so we may be ok without Hadrian's Wall. Only question is, do we have other wonders to fall back to, should we lose the Lighthouse?

Had some Army of ours taken action already, we wouldn't be having this conversation, because Neapolis would be finishing Heroic Epic.

I concur about Heavy Cavalry. There are roads even beyond our Empire, so we should be in position to use them with best effect, if needed.
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

OK you all have a day or two and then Im going to play since the Senate is calling for action.

I have the information up and we have had a good discussion thus far.

But its coming to an end so if you have any more comments please post them soon
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I'm done.

For what it's worth Con, it seems that both past Emperors are pleased with your proactive initiatives, and so we are confident the third Emperor's reign will be successful. The Senate by their silent acquiescence have also voiced their confidence in you.

Long Live Rome!!! Long Live the Emperor!!!

Let the carnage of Carthage continue
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

I have nothing to add, really, it seems you have everything planned well, and the support of your Imperial fellows.

Anything to forward the destruction of heathen Carthage is fine by me.
            Before Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
            After Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
            I reserve the right to speak gibberish in public, to embarass myself as a Senator, and to generally ignore the Bananis Imperialis; assumed competent. The Decadence that was Rome scoffs, I stand in the Bacchanalian temples laughing.

Comment

this thread is closed

Hope to see you at The Three Weeds Tavern for a jug or two
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
              X