Im back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back

Sorry I was not around much the last ten days or so, I was traveling for about a week and a half but Im back now and should be able to get active in the game.

Thats why I asked Paddy to let Aquavian Lungarius go before me in the roll of emporers

My first poll is up BTW
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

good to have you back Mighty Emperor of Rome

ahh the party is to continue
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

And its good to be back, I LOVE this scenario.

I have played it SP at least a half a dozen times and once on a LAN game with my son.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

It is a good one.
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

It IS a good one and we are gonna kick some a$$

Comment

Working...
          X