The Roman Herald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Roman Herald

Well it's pretty basic so far, but I'm taking a stab at Caesar documenting the game in a more readable fashion than the forum.

As you can see there wasn't really anything to write about yet: http://www.systemworks.co.nz/botman/rh

I'll make a proper go at it once the first turns have been played. In the mean time, don't bother bookmarking the URL as I'll find a better place for it soon.

Great work botman
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

this is great

party hard old chap
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

thanks

my hope is when the game gets moving people will pitch in and add stuff.

Comment

Looks great.

I'll try to find some time to contribute a few articles.
          Join a Democracy Game today!
          | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

mmmm...

Newbie Corner

A perspective from a virgin Democracy player

I could do something like that
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Very very cool. Nice weather, too.

Red makes me desire the Glory of Victory over mine enemies...

botman! raise!$$$
              Before Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
              After Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
              I reserve the right to speak gibberish in public, to embarass myself as a Senator, and to generally ignore the Bananis Imperialis; assumed competent. The Decadence that was Rome scoffs, I stand in the Bacchanalian temples laughing.

Comment

Have no fear, botman. The articles will flow. A bit like the spice. Right, Paddy?
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

^^^ it returns! all hail!

on a side note, ill publish edition 2 in a couple days when im not so busy with work (or more likely, ill stop doing my work and publish edition 2)...

hopefully then we'll get into the flow of things and people can start submitting their own stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                      Have no fear, botman. The articles will flow. A bit like the spice. Right, Paddy?
                      indeed Sir, the spice will flow, and so will the articles
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

excellent!
                        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

*bump*

How's this progressing, old chap?
                          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Yes - lots of stuff to write about now.

As in various interviews from the senate floor.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

they will certainly be very interesting to read

seems Rome is blessed with a great many personalities
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X