Player estates thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player estates thread?

Once things start going I think it will be very hard to keep everything straight, so I am proposing a thread is made that everyone will post in only once, from which they will have their estates posted for reference. They will post how much of each regular production they have and how much of each bonus production, all their tiles, units, ect. What cities they have buildings in and such. When something changes, they simply edit the post. I think things could get pretty messy if this isn't implemented.
    Yay
    90.91%
    Nay
    9.09%
    The bannanas estates are more important.
    0.00%
    I changed my signature

Makes sense.
    Sent by Him,
    Prince TORARADICAL of The MAELRI

Creator and High Administrator of Noitazilivic--Home of the first cIV DGame, the first Warlords DGame, and the first BTS DGame

Comment

I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Sounds fine.

Comment

Yay.
          Before Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
          After Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
          I reserve the right to speak gibberish in public, to embarass myself as a Senator, and to generally ignore the Bananis Imperialis; assumed competent. The Decadence that was Rome scoffs, I stand in the Bacchanalian temples laughing.

Comment

Good idea

Aidun
            "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
            Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Hmmm 6 of us have posted comments, yet only 4 have voted.
              Sent by Him,

Creator and High Administrator of Noitazilivic--Home of the first cIV DGame, the first Warlords DGame, and the first BTS DGame

Comment

And then there's folks like me who have voted but not post a comment!!!

Comment

And then there's folks like me who have voted but not post a comment!!!
                  Which means there are a lot of slackers aroond here. :P
                  Sent by Him,

Comment

There doesn't seem much to add to the above comments though, so why bother?

Comment

There doesn't seem much to add to the above comments though, so why bother?
                      I did not mean that all should comment, but that all should vote.
                      Sent by Him,

Comment

OK, I understood what you put the first time to mean something else, but after re-reading it 6 times I've come to what I think is what you meant

Comment

Zone, were you pissed again?
                          Sent by Him,

Comment

Working...
                          X