Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnchat 3 on NOW thread

The turnchat is starting.

We have a settler, with a new one here in 2 turns (if no disease). Two cities have been voted for, and we are going to set them up this chat. This should then give us plenty of tiles to start the Feudal game we want!

See you in #civ3dem chatroom shortly. OctX and mrmitchell have arrived, with others expected too.
    Attached Files
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

As luck would have it, MasterZen spread his latin flu (worse than Asian flu, don'cha know?) all through the populace before we executed him for being lazy and sucky, so we got hit with disease on turn 1 - the turn before we were due to get a settler! HOWEVER, with the second irrigated fp, we can get to pop three again (assuming no disease) in 5 turns - with 5fpt at pop 2! Breed like rabbits my people!

This was bad news, but just showed me that we have a great resource now for getting more of those Feudal tiles...
    Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; June 30, 2004, 01:26.
    Consul.

Comment

2510BC and we research a new tech -The Wheel! What's more, the only neighbour we have right now, Egypt, has not got this tech. They have Bronze Working, Alphabet and Warrior COde however. They refuse to accept even our offer of all our gold (16) and the Wheel for ANY of their techs! Oooh they think they're so much better than us...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; June 30, 2004, 01:28.
      Consul.

Comment

City #2 founded in 2510BC! I name it Washington DC for the time being (first name that sprung to mind... it is founded in a swamp...).

I guess with 28 tiles we now have enough to start the Feudal part...?
        Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; June 30, 2004, 00:59.
        Consul.

Comment

YAY! After several delays due to disease (this was originally scheduled for 2550BC we finally get the Settler from Feudality in 2470BC. Will play two more turns to get the next city up and running, and then stop.
          Attached Files
          Consul.

Comment

OK, we have just finished up, in 2350BC. Our warrior just found another hut in the desert wastelands to the NW

and we have just founded city #3 - Serf's Up for the moment. This city is already at +4fpt!

Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; June 30, 2004, 01:24.
            Consul.

Comment

And a little look at our corner of this Pangaeic mass of a landscape.

Only the Egyptians found so far. They are thankfully Polite and friendly (to date) even if there are no trade possibilities right now.

Next, to decide is what to do with the worker between Feudality and Serf's Up, whether to pop the hut and further orders for the warrior, what to build next, and whether to rename our cities (and what to).

And we can start the Feudal part - let the bidding BEGIN!

(UnO, GF, wanna take this?)
              Attached Files
              Consul.

Comment

Sorry about that, the power was out all last night.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Wow, lots of rivers !!!

If poping the hut gives another settler, (unlikely) found in place.

I'm thinking that every city as soon as it finishes it's warrior should build a settler to help claim this land. (Provided city would reach size 3)

Wash DC settler : SW on jungle along the river. Probably three tiles southwest, but explore first.

Surf's Up settler : 4-4-7 from Surf up on grassland river next to those grassland shields and hill!

Feudality settler : 3-3-3 on coastal plains.
                  1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                  Templar Science Minister
                  AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Well, good news is that I finally made my way through the maze and found the FGame, but unfortunately can not download the save. Could someone please send it to me at TORARADICALatmsndotcom? Thanks.
                    Sent by Him,
                    Prince TORARADICAL of The MAELRI

Creator and High Administrator of Noitazilivic--Home of the first cIV DGame, the first Warlords DGame, and the first BTS DGame

Comment

Settler-6-3.... Warrior, heal then pop hut... better chance of living if it's barbarians.. and it will be elite..
                      Proud member of the PNY Brigade
                      Also a proud member of the The Glory Of War team on PtW-DG

A.D 300, after 5h of playing DonHomer said: "looks like civ2 could be a good way to kill time if i can get the hang of it :P"

Comment

Thank you to Esoteric for sending me the save.
                        Warrior pop the hut. Worker move 1 south and connect Serf's Up to Feudality, then irrigate. And let's get some barracks built.
                        Sent by Him,
                        Prince TORARADICAL of The MAELRI

Creator and High Administrator of Noitazilivic--Home of the first cIV DGame, the first Warlords DGame, and the first BTS DGame

Comment

Working...
                        X