No announcement yet.

Turnchat 1: Report and Save file.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for this Aeson, I will be sure to max food in one of my tests for the next session before plotting up a spreadsheet of workforce and worker orders. Enlightening, to say the least.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Looking at the map to me it looks like:

1. Worker that just finished roading and irrigating a desert tile should road & irriagate the adjoining desert title and then road the Oasis that the next city will use.

2. Worker roading gems should next road the FP south of the Capital (why hasn't it been renamed yet?) and then road and irrigate that desert.

3. Settler should form a city 4-1-1 on FP South of Oasis. This is still 2 tiles from the volcano, so it's safe. (Just don't bothering improving the tiles next to that volcano until the years between turns decrease.)

4. It would seem to be very prudent to build a Warrior after the settler completes.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn

3. Settler should form a city 4-1-1 on FP South of Oasis. This is still 2 tiles from the volcano, so it's safe.
        If build our first cities that close its going to be awhile for us to get enough tiles to start the feudal part.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
          ...the Capital (why hasn't it been renamed yet?)
          Hmm... not sure. Maybe I forgot to somewhere along the way. Thanks for bringing that up!

I do need to look at a possible next turnchat plan based on your advice and Aeson's.

Tomorrow I'll put up another poll for turnchat times - same as the last set of times unfortunately, for Thursday afternoon/Friday morning for all those West of Israel (Friday morning/night for me!). At the same time I'll see if I can do more for Sunday evening or sometime on Saturday.

But I think generally we will be looking at putting our next city along the river, to get at least one of those Oases (N NW of the volcano or NW NW of it). if I have time I'll poll on that too, but doing every Minister's job ain't easy right now...
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

If build our first cities that close its going to be awhile for us to get enough tiles to start the feudal part.
            Very true.

This is NOT a game to see how well we can play, per se, it's more to set up and try out this Feudal game.

As such, we should settle to speed that along primarily, so long as it is not moronic locations.

PS, I want a volcano!
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
            X