The City of Feudality - 4000BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The City of Feudality - 4000BC

Firstly, abject apologies for the inexcusable delay in things here. The last few days have been hell, with a rewrite of my entire PhD. I have had to write my own proposal, on top of having one of those short-lived but vicious flu viruses.

Now however, to the advancement part:

The city of Feudality, from which the Feudal concept was to be honed to perfection over the coming centuries and millennia, was founded on a flood plain in 4000BC.

Why Feudality?

Feudality ['fju:dalIti] [adj] [n]
    1. The quality of being strongly adherent to Feudal principles, of being faithful to Feudalism.
    2. The greatest city in the know world
    (Well, so I made that up. We can always have a poll if someone comes up with a different name. )

Exploring workers located pretty stones in the Mountains, that would surely keep the Ladies happy. If the Ladies are happy then surely the Lords would be happy too...

Within the initial radius of the city are four flood plains, 3 Mountains (2 with Gemstones) and one Hill. After an increase in culture radius we can expect another 2 flood plains, 3 desert, 2 mountains, 2 hills, 2 plains and a grassland. Doesn't sound so good, but when you remember Agricultural civs can get 2 food from irrigated deserts this could be pretty good...

And now the before and after saves.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Yea we are off and running
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Finally

Comment

well named

let the world tremble

chaos has arrived
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Yay!

So, when will we have this turnchat?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I see coast, lets build boats
            Neo Voxian and
            President and founder of the Apolyton Yact Club.

Comment

You cannot build boats, unless the city is actually bordering the ocean.

Comment

Curraghs etc are not a great worry at the moment - we're on a Pangaea landmass.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Good start. Those gems will give us lots of cash once Feudality is finished being a settler farm. And with all that flood plain and with us being agricultural we will be REXing in no time.

Comment

Working...
                  X