Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally Call :D

VIKINGS HERE YE

Come all ye Vikings, come back out from your dark recesses!!! It has been decreed that we shall fight on, and not only that but we shall try against all the odds to grind down our enemies

This game is not completed, and coming back is one of the best ways to play Civ, take a look at the latest save Paddy has posted senate session 45 here

He has played on and despite most peoples worst fears he has managed to gain alliances and some deals, this game is far from dead and needs your support !!

Come back to your posts and take up your arms, your nation needs you in its darkest hour, "Never, never, never give in!!" 'Winston Churchill'
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Several views no replies

Aw come on now my fellow Vikings dont be shy

Come join the debate, tell me what you think ! Shall we let our axes go dull ? or shall we keen their edges and split some skulls
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

We had already a poll and we decided to complete this game first and after this to start new one.
      There are some people who have never played it and want it to be left but some of us have dedicated 6 months and we don't want to leae it that way.
      I have to say (sadly) I don't work at home anymore and I can hardly join session during the day (my time zone east european). Only in the evenings and in the nights but not every day. Hoever, I'll try to do my best as I have always tried.

Comment

Ormuzd

Comment

Well I'm in the chatroom constantly, and have yet to see any happenings. Time is short as my PhD ramps up, but if I see some activity there I will do my best to join in.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

cheers guys
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

go guys... i dont hav ethe time to dedicate to the chat but will check here again now i know you guysd playing again
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

it is time to get in amongst it again - lots of work on at this time
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Vikings grab your axes
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Senate Session 47

so lets us have this mighty session in the coming day

when? yes that be the question

Ok I call this session to be held at 0700 GMT DSLT

so that should 7 hours 20 minutes from this post

this will be held at the usual place, with the usual rules

except this session it will be a requirement to come along in The Viking Way

Join ya for a jug

the save is listed in the Senate Session 47 thread

this will be one of the last sessions for this game, so looking forward to as many as possible to come along and enjoy
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Dammit. A day without Internet and what happens?
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                      X