Appointments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointments

Well its that time the Con says we need all the ministers and gives me a way to have that when there are none elected, thats right appointments so if you have any intrest at all post here if you people don't post you may get picked without knowing it.
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

You may want to contact Ormuzd
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Well, I can do it somehow. However, my presence in senate sessions will probably be limited. You can appoint me as SMC if you want, but there will be many things that you'll have to decide without my input, during the chats (especially since we are now fighting a defensive war, not an offensive one)
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I second Spiffor as SMC - bloody good call
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Sorry, I have the time visit the forum only twice a week

Comment

that is more times than the senate sits at this time

we will fix that this very week
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Are we going to finish this game out or are we now just going on to the next game?
              Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
              Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
              President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Make a poll

I think we should finish the game. Or at least go as far as possible until the new one is ready (there are at least 3 weeks before the setup is complete IMHO)
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Finishing this game has been discussed to death. A few of the still most active players want to finish - so I say let them. However, do NOT let that hold up the starting of the new game. There is no need for a pole, just keep playing those of you who want to, and just post away here. Have one volunteer take charge (much as paddy has been), who plays and posts. Post the times of chats up front, those who join make the decisions. And move forward.
                  If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

paddy will finish it ,,, he like that
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

what a DG will it be if someone alone plays it?

Comment

One DG at a time

have the courage to finish what you start

Be Viking Be Staunch
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

a democracy of one !!!
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                          X