Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some updates

Just a few tidbits of news here...

Paddy the Scot is one of the few whose accounts were temporarily disabled in some senses due to having an out of date profile. He can not post in public forums as a result! This should be sorted out soon, but we are unsure exactly when this will be - it relies on the mods.

Also, Spiffor and I will hopefully be submitting some news on our status and the fact that the 1000th year of Term V is facing us. We are looking into having a day or two before the celebration turn so as to spread the word a bit, but this may not be possible. By any means, I imagine there will not likely be any play before Paddy's account is re-enabled.

Finally I would just like to ask everyone to help out with the celebrations - tell anyone who is interested in joining for whenever the next chat is about it, and get them along, even for a brief time. Also it would be great if as many Viking Senators reading this as possible could join us too. We have our GA, Berzerks in play and things will never be more interesting, as we have our one chance to fight to establish our place in history!
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

I think we can also take the opportunity to plan our strategy in the war against Spain. Given our difficult situation, some serious planning will be definitely needed
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well said WIA and Spiffor

and thanks to Ming for letting me back in

and the more we can get to Senate Session 39 thread the batter.

Please leave your times on the Senate Session 39 thread.
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
      X