Flag of Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag of Apolyton?

It is time we got ourselvs some national identity. So in order to help achieve that the Gov is holding a contest to pic a National flag for our Apolyton nation. To enter all you have to do is post a flag in this thread. You may enter as many as you wish. The winner will be decided by a vote of the nation.

So start making those Flags!
    Last edited by Nimitz; March 24, 2004, 21:46.
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Here is my entry:
    Attached Files
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Love the idea...

umm, what is with the Bananas?
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Its tradition, an ode to the Great Banana. You should know that as his prophet, oh one with the SpellZ.

Comment

Paddy handles the secular matters of Government. I think Elder WIA (me) is the one who communes with the ProphetZ to the Almighty Banana. After all, I am one of the few who has been here right since the beginning. Indeed, as first citizen of the SPDG you could say I perhaps helped lead us into our Promised Land.

I will search for the old flag and entries when I get home. If anyone wants to try, I suggest looking at the Old Directories, which would have these links.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I have liked to the old thread for the vote in the A.S.I.H..

Comment

damn how have we survived this long without a flag...

we got a national anthem ????
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

No we don't maybe you should start looking for one.

Comment

cool... ill have t owrite one. anyone have a fav tune in mind they want me to steal and put our own word stoo ??

Comment

Heres another varied off of the first:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is a crazy idea
                      Attached Files
                      Duddha: I will return...
                      Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                      "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                      Free California!

Comment

The third and last entry for me (by the way those are viking runes on the flag.):
                        Attached Files

Comment

and what do the runes say ???

Comment

Konquest as the Vikings don't have a C.

Comment

Working...
                            X