Cabinate Meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabinate Meeting?

The President and I are planning a meeting for all the Cabinate members and need the times whan you could be at such an event. So please post tell us the time and we will get this going.

Paddy: 0330 to 1300 gmt
    Nimitz: 1300 to 0700 GMT
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

This is a good time for the Cabinet to get together to sort out their goals and ideas
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

The Gov is getting impatiant . The least you can do is give some times.
      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

bah humnbug !!!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

you can bah humbug all you want it doesn't matter, we want Cab members not rouge senators.

Comment

jsut make sure you have security check all comers and goers at all your cabinet meetings ....

Comment

I pm'ed my times (as few as there are). Will there ever be a meeting?
              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

probably not ....

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                  I pm'ed my times (as few as there are). Will there ever be a meeting?
                  Thank you for them.

Still no word from the SMC - Jonny, on this matter.
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

slackers

Comment

I'm available between 0600 GMT and 1600 GMT every workday
                      I'm available at icq too

Comment

If we are not able to meet, please list here goals you would like obtained for this term of Government.

Please note all, This is a government thread. Please do not post here unless in the cabinet.

Hey Raz, that means you too
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

ha ha , i got my spies in cabinet room to keep me infoirmed

Comment

Working...
                          X