Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National maps!!!

Our map of Apolyton:
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Not big enough, we must move towards a Greater Apolyton.
    Duddha: I will return...
    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
    Free California!

Comment

Well I can't help how large we are I only map what we have.
      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

I'd be willing to assist in the map making. I can make huge maps.

Comment

That would be cool. We are all ways looking for more people to help. Paddy can give you some of the details of the game and tell you what is needed.
          Last edited by Nimitz; March 14, 2004, 18:07.

Comment

Have you got the Save SirOsis ?

Senate session 30
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

yes well if the bloody senate would let our boys loose, we would soon have a GREATER Apolyton...... SPAIN !!!!!!
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

yes that would be grand........

the greater Viking lands of the East

wonder if Jonny has those war plans ready yet
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

yeah jonny what are your plans ???
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Hmm that is a good question maybe you should ask in the SMC thread instead of the Map thread.

Comment

I may pitch in with a politcal style smaller map like what's been seen in the ISDG - gives me a quickie project at least

/me -loves- maps!
                      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Originally posted by Duddha
                        Not big enough, we must move towards a Greater Apolyton.
                        I need a bigger computer monitor.
                        Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Big map

I have a map to present President Paddy. Thanks for the commission. You really should work on your palace.

It's a big one. (~6300x2700) (2.5Mb)

340AD Map of Apolyton's Empire

Comment

Nice map hope you can make many more. Also I hope to see you at some of the chats.

Comment

nice
                              Duddha: I will return...
                              Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                              "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                              Free California!

Comment

Working...
                              X