Political Affiliation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Affiliation

What political party are you a sympathizer/supporter/member.

Choices
    Ugh-Ook-Ack Political Party(UAO)
    Democratic Idustrialists of Apolyton v.1.50(DIA 1.5)
    The Valhallan People's Party(VPP)
    The Peoples Party Of Valhalla(PPV)
    People of Valhalla Party
    Party of Valhalla People
    Independant
    Ugh-Ook-Ack political party
    33.33%
    Democratic Idustrialists of Apolyton v.1.50
    27.78%
    The Valhallan People's Party
    5.56%
    The People's Party Of Valhalla
    11.11%
    People of Valhalla Party:lol:
    0.00%
    Party of Valhalla People:lol:
    0.00%
    Independant
    22.22%
    Duddha: I will return...
    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
    Free California!

good timing !! was jsut wondering that myself !!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Long live the Ugh-Ook-Ack
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

slow polling at moment LOL

Comment

And as this is a Party location I'll shamelessly advertise for the DIA. The DIA is always looking for new members so if you think the space race is one of the best way to win the game come talk to us.
          Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
          Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
          President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

vikings will never be seen in a spaceship .. not if i have my way !!!!

Comment

hey a ship's a ship whether it be sailing the seas or the deep vastness of space.
              Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
              President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

The 3A2C3. I think it was the first party here, seeing as I brought the concept along from the Civ2DG when this game was started.

Props to civman2000 for founding it with me. Guess I'm the only member ATM.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

not many party members anywhere here ....

Comment

please vote...
                    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                    Free California!

Comment

too many independants....

Comment

Yes there are we should run some membership drives. Also where is Jonny's vote on this thing?

Comment

ha apathy rules apparently....

and i jsut dont care !!!

Comment

Apathy rules, never, I care and will always care how things go in the game.

Comment

4 supporters of the UAO! I think these are just bendwaggoners on Paddy's presidancy.
                              Free California!

Comment

Working...
                              X