• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by conmcb25
    Look out boys the Sherrif is back in town
    Get out of the thread already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

Get out of the thread already.
      No I dont think I will, it gives me a chance to say hello to BF every once in a while, and Im too lazy to zap this thread off of my "subscribed list".

Don't worry you will disappear sooner or later and then it won't bother you anymore
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

No I dont think I will, it gives me a chance to say hello to BF every once in a while, and Im too lazy to zap this thread off of my "subscribed list".

Don't worry you will disappear sooner or later and then it won't bother you anymore
        I will enjoy crushing your civilization into dust.

Comment

Look out boys the Sherrif is back in town
          Whazzzzuuup~

Love your avatar man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFree

Whazzzzuuup~

Love your avatar man.
            Nothin much, just saying "Hey"

Hope all is going well for you guys. Good choice on Sumeria BTW, I always liked that Civ.

Arnelos came up with the avatar, its the latest craze at MZO
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Permission to come on board?
              The Sherrin Foundation
              Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Originally posted by James the Scot
                Permission to come on board?

Are you who I think you are?

Comment

• I have read many of your posts. Yet as that was my 2nd post you can only really be guessing who I am. Yet I bet you have made a good guess.
                  The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Heh.

Welcome to Apolyton! Cheers!

Comment

• Thank you my Canadian friend.
                      The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• BF, who are the other 2 people that "have the keys" or Autherize people into the team??

Also, should we make a new Thread for this, making it more up to date and with someone on the team who can edit the top post???

/me thinks that Con still has this thread subsribed, because he really misses being here and not over at [overstrike]PAL[/overstrike]

E_T
                        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                        Worship the Comic here!
                        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• I have a key.

Welcome to the team, James! I can only let you into our private forum, however, if you join what's known as a CivGroup, which identifies you as a member of a certain team. If you'd please click the below link to join the Apolyton C3CISDG Team CivGroup, I can then authorize you.

Join a Democracy Game today!
                          | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

• Have joined now.
                            The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• Hi folks, can I hop in here also? It sounds uniquely interesting. I'll have some catching up to do, of course.

Golden Bear

Comment

• new thread

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X