Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are we???

(Pete Townsend??? )

Ok - colour is one thing. But we aren't really going to be Ragnar Lodbrok are we?

How about Odin the Black, or Odin the Blue, Odin of Apolyton, or something like that.

f this has been discussed and I missed it - my apologies. But I was guessing 'not' from the start game screen shot on the other thread.

Any other ideas? MWIA, UnOrtho - have you guys decided on something?
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Hairy Viking Banana

Comment

No, not the wretched banana again, please! This is starting to feel like a broken record.
      Do we want to use the same theme again? Or do we want to show the AI that we are creative people?
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Hairy Viking Orange, then

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
          No, not the wretched banana again, please! This is starting to feel like a broken record.
          Do we want to use the same theme again? Or do we want to show the AI that we are creative people?
          I second Shiber's motion.

So let's hear some suggestions. I have come up with a couple. Odin of Apolyton. Or Odin the Black. Or Thor. Or Leif. But no fruit. Please.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Me?!?!?!

hey, Im not MrWIA's brains this term, Im just in charge of cities...

I vote for Odin, though. Thor is fine too, and was most common one worshipped IIRC, could make some interesting Avatars for the positions with him...

speaking of which...naming of cities....ah hell, something else I gotta poll on...be right back.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

How about something to do with doughnuts or brocolli?
              Join a Democracy Game today!
              | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

How about Odin the Black, or Odin the Blue, Odin of Apolyton, or something like that.
                Odin the Black and Blue!!
                Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                ---------
                May God Bless.

Comment

Instead of Leif, how about just Leaf?

Comment

Originally posted by BetaHound

I second Shiber's motion.

So let's hear some suggestions. I have come up with a couple. Odin of Apolyton. Or Odin the Black. Or Thor. Or Leif. But no fruit. Please.
                    Same here. No fruits, and no vegetables of any kind...
                    Btw, I like Odin.
                    RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas
                    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I very much like the title "Scourge" - it means someone who harasses or causes destruction.

Maybe something like "Scourge Bloodaxe of the Hordes/Viking Hordes"?
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Odin. The Black, the Blue, the Bloody... something like that.

We should still be the civ of Apolyton, though.

Comment

The Bloody Scourge

Comment

I propose Votar the Irate.

I think it has an appropriate ring to it.

Comment

Point taken....
                              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                              X