The BerserkIr: The only paper brought to your hut by a Valkereye
    The Valhalla Herald
    The BerserkIr: The only paper brought to your hut by a Valkereye
    33.33%
    The Valhalla Herald
    62.96%
    Banana
    3.70%
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

The Valhalla Herald, definetly. It's the only one I'm absolutely sure I can pronounce.
    Join a Democracy Game today!
    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Well... This poll will never end, but I'll choose... The Valhalla Herald.
      I can't pronounce both, anyway...
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

How about "Thor's Hammer", the one paper you DEFINITELY don't want the paperboy to throw.

Comment

Valhalla herald
          "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
          Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
            How about "Thor's Hammer", the one paper you DEFINITELY don't want the paperboy to throw.
            Don't you mean "Mjolnir"?
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Valhalla Herald!!! ( and see page 3 for the upcoming schedule of Havamal sponsored events. )
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
              X