Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Map makers: Can I get a screen of the start location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Map makers: Can I get a screen of the start location?

The start location is already set, correct? We are just waiting on the color decision.

Could I get a shot of the start location so I can begin discussion and polling of whether to move the settler, or wait to scout with our scout, or simply build a city at the location?

This will help us speed the first turn along and get us into the actual game faster once the color is decided.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Correct. I will set up the game tomorrow (= Friday, 25th), if Togas is fine with that. Then you can start the game in the weekend.

OK?
    Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

We don't want to start it yet, not till the color is decided, you go ahead and start a game, and post a screeny of the initial location, that's all I need for now. (be sure to include the terrain info under the settler's feet, too)
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I think black just won that poll...
        Join a Democracy Game today!
        | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

I think I have every piece of info - except: which Civ and King names do you want..?
          Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

As before, let's just stick with Banana of the Apolytonians. And to all who are asking - a screenshot of the start location is on the way.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
              As before, let's just stick with Banana of the Apolytonians. And to all who are asking - a screenshot of the start location is on the way.
              Banana what is that? some kind of mushrom?
              The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

Screenshot posted. Now we'll need the civ name and leader name to send the first save game.
                Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Working...
                X