X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by dejon
      I'll have to change my avatar...any ideas?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
        GF, I'm honoured. And also surprised you didn't do it in French pink or something.

Comment

Count me in. I hate peace
          "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

GF, I'm honoured. And also surprised you didn't do it in French pink or something.
            Oh, oh, you've thrown down the gauntlet now!

*Thrumble waits for the silly French version of the avatar he knows will be posted soon.

Comment

The only good rival civ, is a dead rival civ (or one that is left in an OCC game )! After we've exploited all their resources of course!

And call me the Keeper of Sleeping Valkyries.
              badams

Comment

Originally posted by Thrumble

*Thrumble waits for the silly French version of the avatar he knows will be posted soon.
                I beat him to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Thrumble

I'm too busy right now.

I beat him to it!
                  Nice, your avatar looks like it is making a statement that France is dead. How true.

Comment

I avoided political parties in the first game. However we must establish early that the ONLY way to win this game is by enlightening our neighbors, by the tip of the sword. I hereby join this great party. Also may i humbly suggest this name"Another Glorious and Gruesome Invasion of Eniemies" or AGGIE for short .
                    Aggie
                    Last edited by Aggie; April 17, 2003, 22:35.
                    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie
                      Also may i humbly suggest this name"Another Glorious and Gruesome Invasion of Eniemies" or AGGIE for short .
                      Aggie
                      I thought your name was an acronym for that in the first place
                      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Don't think of it as a gruesome invasion. It's more a 'forced enlightenment to Apolytonian Rule.'

Because we have must be agressive to win in any fashion this game, I will sign up.
                        Join a Democracy Game today!
                        | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Hmmm... 'Forced Enlightenment to Apolytonian Rule'... FEAR... has a certain ring to it...

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                            Hmmm... 'Forced Enlightenment to Apolytonian Rule'... FEAR... has a certain ring to it...

hi ,

, sounds like a name for one or the other political party , .....

have a nice day
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

How about Worldwide Annexation Referendum Party, or WAR Party.

Comment

Maybe...

Party for the Achievement of Reckless Termination of Yams... The PARTY.

Join a Democracy Game today!
                                | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Working...
                                X