Updates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates...

I have done a major update of the FAQ. I need some help with getting links to the other demo games, and ask everyone to look it over and think of any other questions.

We also need to get a newsupdate done sometime soon with all the information on the start of the game, and the government. Perhaps we should wait till we see the starting location?
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

I'll try (and don't stop anybody else who is willing to do so also) and get one out PRIOR to our start, with the time of the chat of the start to help spread teh word. Try and get more people involved.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
      I'll try (and don't stop anybody else who is willing to do so also) and get one out PRIOR to our start, with the time of the chat of the start to help spread teh word. Try and get more people involved.
      The boat is almost ready, just waiting for one or two more things to get into place before we start the trip across the ocean.
      The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

Working...
      X