Election: Vice President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election: Vice President

This responsibility of this position makes me shiver...

/me shivers

This official must ensure the smooth running of the Empire if for any reason the President himself is unable to, and must work closely with the President on all matters of state.

Vote carefully, for this man will be our last line of Government!

GhengisFarb
    WhiteBandit
    Banana

Poll ends in 5 days, 'at 0209GMT on Saturday the 19th of April.
    GhegisFarb
    29.41%
    WhiteBandit
    56.86%
    Deputy Banana
    13.73%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; April 13, 2003, 22:29.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Go WB!

Comment

For the good of Apolytonia I hereby withdraw my candidacy from this election.

But I stand willing to serve as the winner of this election's deputy be he WhiteBandit or Banana.

I was actually hoping I would run unopposed so I could get the Banana elected to an office.

(Darn proud of being the Walter Mondale of the Civ3Demo game.)
      Last edited by GhengisFarb™; April 13, 2003, 23:42.

Comment

i'm voting Farb anyway.

we could have had a Warmonger first term, you ninny!
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
          we could have had a Warmonger first term, you ninny!
          Banana's a Warmonger.

Comment

Congratulations WB!

Comment

Shoot, and I was undesided as to who I was going to vote for.

Congrats WB...

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                For the good of Apolytonia I hereby withdraw my candidacy from this election.

But I stand willing to serve as the winner of this election's deputy be he WhiteBandit or Banana.

I was actually hoping I would run unopposed so I could get the Banana elected to an office.

(Darn proud of being the Walter Mondale of the Civ3Demo game.)
                Boo! I wanted someone to run against :P

Oh well. Better luck next time GhengisFarb. Don't worry, we still love you.

Thanks for all those who voted for me... or still plan to? hehe.
                First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
                The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

You just like being the head of the opposition, don't you Ghengis?
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Ok, everyone vote GF and FORCE him into a position

Congrats WB, hope to be working with you again.
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I vote Giggis Fard!!!

Seriously though, I was completely undecided before GF's withdrawal from the race.
                      I think WhiteBandit will make a great VP. I remember his dedication to his work when he was the Minister of Public Works, and I'm sure he'll do just as good, if not better, as VP. So for WB!
                      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                        You just like being the head of the opposition, don't you Ghengis?
                        If WhiteBandit hadn't joined the race I was hoping to be the power behind the banana.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
                          I vote Giggis Fard!!!

Seriously though, I was completely undecided before GF's withdrawal from the race.
                          I think WhiteBandit will make a great VP. I remember his dedication to his work when he was the Minister of Public Works, and I'm sure he'll do just as good, if not better, as VP. So for WB!
                          I agree, I saw who was running and thought to myself.... "hmm it hard choice, it will come down to the manner of style" I wanted to see some debate.... either way, I am happy. with the results.

Later....

Mss
                          Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

Deputy banana as this election is twisted without at least two candidates.
                            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                            X