Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my opinion

[pacifist rant]
    -we shall NOT build any units with higher offensive then defensive capability
    -the number of military units shall NOT be more then twice the number of cities
    - there shall be NO war for oil ( or any other resource )
    [/pacifist rant]

as you can see.. i know what i want

(a swift defeat )

was there any particular point to this thread?

Comment

I don't really see how any of that could possibly work since we are probably going to be playing on Deity with the Vikings.

And everyone knows how geared up for warmongering the Vikings are, and how impossible it is to play the builder on Deity.

Not that I'm actually taking this seriously though
      "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
      "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
      "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

skywalker... there is this thing called "humour"

although i'm dead serious...

oh btw i also firmly believe that all taxes should be spent on luxuries
        also.. building buildings means that people have to work.. so.. NO BUILDING!!

Comment

But living is hard work too. Maybe we should just pop rush everyone and put them out of their misery.

Comment

Working...
          X