• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW what happened to Arnelos...?
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

I have no idea, he is but rarely online in the PTW DG. It's already days, maybe weeks since I last saw him.

Aidun
      "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
      Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

I noticed a while back that Arnelos was posting in the MOO3 forums quite a bit.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Arnelos hasn't posted at Poly sence the 13th of last month. He must be working really hard or he's totally lost his ISP connection. I hope he's keeping up his bills....

Anyways, don't let the Drill Sargents get you down too much. Have fun at Lackland AFB (NOT!) and get through basic and then your tech training school. I look forward to seeing you post when you get your first leave. You'll be a pinger then....

Be safe and make sure you have fun....

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Oh, one more thing, never Volunteer....

and to give you a taste of your first day....

[DRILL SARGENT Voice]
            PICK 'EM UP....PUT 'EM DOWN...PICK 'EM UP....PUT 'EM DOWN...PICK 'EM UP....PUT 'EM DOWN...PICK 'EM UP....PUT 'EM DOWN... What are you, a bunch is sissy boys!!!......
            [/voice]

E_T
            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
            Worship the Comic here!
            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
            X