gazette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gazette?

What will happen to the Jungle Gazette in the next game? We can't very well just have the same paper - it's a new game. We probably won't be stuck in the Jungle anymore.

For that matter, won't we have to pick a different fruit? Perhaps the kiwi :P

Re: gazette?

Originally posted by skywalker
    What will happen to the Jungle Gazette in the next game? We can't very well just have the same paper - it's a new game. We probably won't be stuck in the Jungle anymore.

For that matter, won't we have to pick a different fruit? Perhaps the kiwi :P
    Don't bet on that. Both Apoly and CDG are stuck in the Jungle in the ISDG.

Little did we know that the SPG actually was a practice game for the ISDG.

Comment

lol

Comment

Re: gazette?

Ill do as I please!!!

Honestly, as most everything, Ill get suggestions and poll on a name when we start up and see the surroundings a bit. Naming is not my specialty by any stretch.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Re: Re: gazette?

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Don't bet on that. Both Apoly and CDG are stuck in the Jungle in the ISDG.

Little did we know that the SPG actually was a practice game for the ISDG.
          Let's not go spilling the beans to everyone on this matter. There may be a lurker or two in the midst who belong to other sites and should not be privy to ANY information, no matter how inconsequential it may seem to you.

Comment

You do know Ghengis IS from one of the other sites teams, don't you?
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Yes, He's the ambassador to APO. And I'm the same to CDG.

I just thought it wasn't wise to share information with other teams unless it is necessary. No need for Firaxis to get it's reconn for free.

Comment

i think the Gazette should have a larger official staff, full of event reporters, RP reporters, and cartoonists

also, citizen sumbitted stuff will be included, as usual.
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                  i think the Gazette should have a larger official staff, full of event reporters, RP reporters, and cartoonists

also, citizen sumbitted stuff will be included, as usual.
                  I fully agree, every staff sign up sheet I have ever posted sinks like a rock, though
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Why not keep the name Jungle Gazette? If the New York Times or the Washington Post would move to LA, would they be renamed too? I think not: the names of the newspapers are famous, so is the name of the Jungle Gazette.

And what is wrong with a remembering to times that once were, but are now long gone?

Keep the Jungle Gazette!

Aidun
                    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

We'll vote on that in due time, Aidun.

Why not change it? It's a new world, and change is good. Plus I am planning improvements, it will hopefully be a whole new paper.
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I've got an idea if we go with the Vikings: the BERSERKER

Comment

I've got an idea if we go with the Vikings: the BERSERKER

BERZERKIR.

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                          X