hey is there 2 demo games starting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey is there 2 demo games starting?

ok were startin g a new one but are they starting 2? becuase i see div 3 democracy game number duex or somthing, and i see city states game. what is the difference
    Travis King
    (I hate my screen name, my little
    brother made it up.)

Demo Deux is the successor of the finished demogame

Aidun
    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

City states is a more involved and complicated process. The demo game part deux is going to be a standard Civ 3 or PTW single player game. You can read more on the citystates game in the topped thread, because I don't understand it enough to explain it here.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

coo
        Travis King
        (I hate my screen name, my little
        brother made it up.)

Comment

Working...
        X