Small Democracy Game Recruitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Democracy Game Recruitment

My name is CDinkle. Back in August of last year, I started a Democracy Game for Civilization 3. It was mainly to members that attended GameFAQs.com, but even some others joined during the recruitment process. The game went wonderfully the first month or two. Things were usually on schedule, and there wasn't that much complication. A problem arose, though, when I abandoned the game due to my own reasons. I was President at the time, so this led a lot of confusion to take place, and so on. After a couple months of my leaving, the game slowly deteriorated, and by January and February, the Democracy Game that at one time would have been great was dead.

So, in an effort of revival, I am re-recruiting. I am starting all over. A new website, a new message board (as well as message board provider), new documents, new everything. So far, there have only been a number of people willing to join, but I am assuming in the next couple days, more people will become interested in the Demo Game. If you are one of those people, all the better.

This game will take a MAXIMUM of 1 hour a day, 3 to 4 days a week. That is assuming you are at the highest level in the chain of command, and you are in and active in every Party and Council. For the average John Q Taxpayer, it'll take maybe 15 minutes out of your day, maybe 4 days a week. Heck, you could visit the Community while you were in school, and still have time to get that pesky Pre-Calculus finished. But because you are all participating in a Demo Game already, you already know this.

This Demo Game won't be as large as your's, but don't take that as a bad sign. That just means it is easier for you to get the political positions you desire, and for your word to be heard more clearly. So for those who think that the current Demo Game at this site has gotten too confusing, or there's too many rules, or whatever the case, take into consideration our Demo Game.

The message board, the link of which I will post at the bottom, that we have is still in development. As well as the website we are making. This go-around has been a little slower on getting members, but almost all of the previous members are wanting to join, so don't let the small number discourage you.

If there are any questions, please email me at cdinkle@hotmail.com

If there is anyone wanting to join, please email me, or go to the message board and sign up. So far we are still debating on what to change of our current Constitution, so your registration as well as your opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

100% satisfaction guaranteed. Hassle-free shopping. We help you find the right domain name.
    What's my signature going to be when I become a Warlord? Guess and Win!
    I've got the body of a GOD. So what if it's Buddha? ~Cheiftain
    There are only 3 types of people in this world; the ones that can count, and the ones that can't. ~Settler

Um, no need to start TWO threads on it cdinkle. Shall I close the other one?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

That'd be nice. I made one on a seperate board, and it seems to have come over here. Closing one is fine by me.
      There are only 3 types of people in this world; the ones that can count, and the ones that can't. ~Settler

Comment

I would like to report that the Democracy Game I have mentioned has 15 members now, most of which are active. Our progress is slow at the moment, but we have a lot to get done. Within a few weeks, we'll be ready to roll. If anyone is interested, please visit our boards (link provided below). It's a smaller Demo Game, so it would be less confusing and such. Also, we are interested in establishing an embassy in your civilization. We'll write up the Embassy post soon enough, where should we post it?

100% satisfaction guaranteed. Hassle-free shopping. We help you find the right domain name.

Comment

Working...
        X