Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we want to try to have a $Mini-Game with the new Democracy game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we want to try to have a $Mini-Game with the new Democracy game.

Deleted
    Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; June 22, 2003, 09:59.

YES!!!

Teach me a bit more on how the calculations work and Ill take a region later.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
      YES!!!

Teach me a bit more on how the calculations work and Ill take a region later.
      Yay! That will make a HUGE difference in the longevity of the game. The computation of the final sale prices wasn't that bad, but calculating each players transactions and bank balances were killers.

I'm thinking we should have Market Makers like the real exchanges. Each Market (Food, Shields, Commerce, Alcohol, etc.) could have one Market Maker who tracks and computes the prices and transactions for that specific market. This would make the workload much easier to bear.

Comment

We could even build it so that the Regional Market head is not allowed to hold any lands in that market to avoid some of the...hard feelings...of last time.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Deleted.
          Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; June 22, 2003, 09:59.

Comment

I don't understand it at all, could you please explain it a bit to a newbie on the trade issue, I'm more specialized in inter-human-led-states-politics...

Aidun
            "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
            Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

I am very interested, and would like to be a Market Maker.

Like Aidun, I need more information on how the game works.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidun
                I don't understand it at all, could you please explain it a bit to a newbie on the trade issue, I'm more specialized in inter-human-led-states-politics...

Aidun
                Sure, the day after I clean my notebook of all links, someone asks for an obscure thread...

Rules, and a directory. I highly recommend you read through at least one or two trading sessions. They were always filled with questions and answers as well.
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Yes please! I really enjoyed the last one.

Comment

YES!

I liked playing the last one.

Comment

HELL YES!

Comment

Yes! And I do like the idea of doing this with the Citystates game and the different teams all trading together. What markets are we going to have?

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                          Sure, the day after I clean my notebook of all links, someone asks for an obscure thread...
                          Sorry to post right after myself, but I just clicked the link provided and noticed that the last session is still listed as open. Does this mean I can bid on tiles?

Comment

Sure, just no one is going to pay any attention. That is all been abandoned, but we could possibly use it as a trainer for new people on this game.
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

NO

I don't understand it so I don't like it
                              Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X