Confirmation of Vice President: UnOrthOdOx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmation of Vice President: UnOrthOdOx

Pretty much what it is. This poll is to confirm UnOrthOdOx as Vice President for Term X. 3 Days from about 1200GMT Tuesday.
    Yea
    88.00%
    Nea
    8.00%
    Abstain
    4.00%

The poll is expired.

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

After the obligatory neutral first post, I can cut loose here.

As this is a little late and we want a chat very soon (likely less than the 3 days), UnOrthO is acting VP ATM anyway. If I don't have the authority to do this, well fine, tell me about it and I'll go and look at the NewCon. But if you don't mind I'd rather keep well away from that thing.

There'd better be a truly excellent reason for all this not going ahead.
    Consul.

Comment

I'm the third voter

Aidun
      "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
      Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

I'm the fourth...
        Go, UnOrthO!
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Fifth.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Where was the option for Donegeal? I wouldda voted for him....

Oh well....

Unortho is ALMOST as good.
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

@ donegeal's sig

Sorry, but UnOrthO and I promised each other. I'm sure you understand...

However, when we start a new game, I am thinking of running to be the first President. If I am successful running for that, then you will get my first pick.
              Consul.

Comment

I'll run for Domestic Minister...
                I'm not kidding, with one or two cities the job is very suitable for me.
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas

Comment

I've always been eyeing the SMC job myself...I think I could order a few guys in loin cloths wielding clubs to march around looking for trouble.
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt

....... UnOrthO and I promised each other. I'm sure you understand...
                    Oh, that's suit!

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
                    RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas

Comment

Oh come on now, I know there are a few more people out there dying to vote no. Now is your chance.
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Woohoo!!!

Im official now!!!

I guess we can 'officially' have that chat that occured last night now.
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I didn't even recognize you were illegally setting up all those chat's, but I'll keep my mouth chut and I'll testify for you if the court wants to bother.

Aidun
                          "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                          Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

The court would find that difficult at present...
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                            X