Senate Bill: Full Authorization for FAM to give Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate Bill: Full Authorization for FAM to give Gifts

WHEREAS it is our intention to win this game via a UN vote, and whereas it is in the best interest of Apolyton to have the best possible relations with the other country:

The Senate Resolves to give the Foreign Affairs Minister permission to give gifts of up to 100g or technology to any other nation, every turn leading up to the final vote, so long as the President or present Turn Player agrees to the gift. The Foreign Affairs Minister is not required or encouraged to give gifts every turn. The Senate resolves to not limit the Foreign Affairs Minister in any way other than by the terms of this bill.

This bill will be open for 72 hours.

--Togas
    Yea
    86.21%
    Nay
    13.79%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Quarum is 1/4th of 34 .... 9 votes needed. Looks like we passed.

--Togas
    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Looks like we passed, indeed...
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Already? Excellent. The writing may well be on the wall. Now all we need do is hope the other civs don't veto our vote....
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

We wiped France out of our game long ago, so we don't have to worry about that.
          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
          Templar Science Minister
          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

, @joncnunn
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas
              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn

Ha! You fools - you thought you had the French people and cities conquered, but we have preserved an underground resistence for centuries! We can revolt at any time! Thanks to your foolish capital move and completion of the Iron Works, the French will instantly become a world power once again!

Viva la France!

Comment

You claim to speak for France, but your words are Spanish, to sy nothing for your sig....

Make up your mind! Spanish or French! Which people will you turn your backs on?
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                    You claim to speak for France, but your words are Spanish, to sy nothing for your sig....

Make up your mind! Spanish or French! Which people will you turn your backs on?
                    Sorry for the confusion, it is the influence of the RP Team (Spanish). But it should at least be clear that I'm turning my back on neither France or Spain here, but on Egypt. The French will revolt, take our cities back, and spoil the UN vote - casting our Veto!

Comment

Working...
                    X