Aidun's Opinion Poll for the Presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aidun's Opinion Poll for the Presidency

I want to try to predict the outcome of the Presidential elections of term 10. Therefore I need at least 10 voters to make it a reliable prognosis.

Please vote exactly as you did in the Presidential elections. I'll try to post everyday a recent prognosis of what the outcome will be.

Let's see if it works

Question: on which candidate for the presidential elections for term 10 have you voted, or if you have not yet voited, on which candidate will you cast your vote?

Thank you all who helped me with this.

Aidun
    MrWhereItsAt
    23.53%
    GeneralTacticus
    17.65%
    UnOrthOdOx
    29.41%
    Aro
    29.41%

The poll is expired.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Oh these never end good...

I'll just say this.

You are new,

Opinion polls have been looked down upon in the past.(slight understatement there) Hence we kinda stopped doing them, but no rule is against it.

Please, no one flame him like in the past....
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Ow I didn't know that it must have been before term 6. That was the term when I joined.

But I habven't been flamed down in the opinion poll for the razing of Frankfurt, so I hope it won't hapopen me this time

Aidun
      "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
      Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Let's see.

It first came up in Term 2 when jdd posted an opinion poll well before the elections.

Such hatred spued from that thread that I am sure he would have been banished forever if some people had their way. Others simply feared that such a poll would make people NOT vote in the actual election (if they saw their candidate had no chance for instance) Ironically, that presidential poll had more votes than any other poll ever posted in the demogame (well over 200 last I checked...) and ended with a drop out after having been tied for several days. Good ole days of 5 day polls...

Again in term 5 or so, I think it was Arnelos that started one...not sure. It was handled more civilly, but there were a few vocalists.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Well I'm interested what shall happen this time.

Aidun

Comment

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

The first comment .

Aidun

Comment

Very bad plan. Very, very bad plan. It will effect votes in the election poll which is active. Most democracies have rules against activities which could unduely influence electors at or near the time of voting.

I request that you ask for this to be locked, Aidun. It would be the right thing to do.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Well if people don't like it, I'll do so. I thought It would be fun, like in real elections.

Aidun

Comment

NYE,

The gOdZ no longer watch this forum, and unless Thud suddenly comes around to clean up some things, since he is now prOphEt, it is unlikely such a request will actually transpire.

Aidun,

you could simply ask people to ignore this by editting your first post, though.
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

As I stated above, I'll do so if more people oppose this.

I can always delete the first post.

Aidun

Comment

Baaaaad idea, Aidun. Tell people to ignore it.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

By deleting the first post, the entire thread is being deleted...

Aidun

Comment

The gOdZ no longer watch this forum, and unless Thud suddenly comes around to clean up some things, since he is now prOphEt, it is unlikely such a request will actually transpire.

A courteous PM to Ming usually gets the job done.

By deleting the first post, the entire thread is being deleted...

I doubt you can delete your own posts/threads after a few minutes the way Poly is set up. You could try though, assuming enough people express themselves to satisfy your threshold.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                            X