SMC Campaign Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMC Campaign Thread

(I hope it's OK that I am making this. )
    ---
    Aggie has mentioned that he will be away until Thursday, but I'm the only one who really needs campaigning anyways, so I'm opening this thread.

(1) mrmitchell, what do you hope to achieve by becoming SMC?
    Everlasting fame and glory for being Apolytonia's last, and thus by default greatest, SMC.

(2) mrmitchell, do you know who we are at war with, if anyone?
    Yes, the 1395 save says we are at war with Japan, if that's recent.
    ---
    Bring on the questions.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Re: SMC Campaign Thread

Originally posted by mrmitchell
    (2) mrmitchell, do you know who we are at war with, if anyone?
    Yes, the 1395 save says we are at war with Japan, if that's recent.
    ---
    Bring on the questions.
    Can you tell us whether 1395 is a recent save?

Comment

All Candidates:

Given the choice between sticks and rocks, which would you rather equip the army with and why.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Question: If another nation votes against us in the UN, and we do not achieve victory, what would you advocate doing to them?

(Yes, I know this might be considered to fall under the FAM's jurisdiction, but we don't have a campaign thread for that, and in any case I expect the miltiary will have something to do witht he decision...)

Comment

Do you want a job on my boat
          I need some help while I am navigating
          I want to make a new nation called Norwegians or something.
          All this peace talk is to much for me...
          The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

Re: SMC Campaign Thread

Originally posted by mrmitchell
            Everlasting fame and glory for being Apolytonia's last, and thus by default greatest, SMC.
            Hmm....I think Uberkrux, Aggie, E_T and I may have something to say about that....

Former SMC's UNITE!
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Kloreep
              Uh, I'll get back to you on that.
              UnOrthOdOx
              I would rather equip the army with sticks, because then you can hollow out the sticks and fill them with ants. Wouldn't that really hurt? Or, assuming no ants were around, I'd pick rocks, 'cause they're heavier thus they hurt more.
              GeneralTacticus
              With the President's go-ahead, I would nuke their asses into the stone age.
              theViking
              No thank you, but I'll send over a few Navy navigators if you vote for me.
              Meshelic
              That's not a question, that's a statement. NEXT!

Comment

Kloreep
                The 1425ad save says we are at war with Japan. The 1395ad save was the closest available, and still somewhat recent (compared to 4000bc.) However, 1425ad is most recent. (I hope. )

Comment

Re: Re: SMC Campaign Thread

Originally posted by Kloreep

Can you tell us whether 1395 is a recent save?

hi ,

well if you look at 30 years ago as "recent" , ....

have a nice day in the year 1425 ad
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Re: Re: SMC Campaign Thread

Originally posted by Meshelic

Hmm....I think Uberkrux, Aggie, E_T and I may have something to say about that....

Former SMC's UNITE!
                    not if we win diplomatically. that makes you more of a lame duck.

um, i meant to quote mitchel, but you get my drift.
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Sorry for be late with my answers, but I gave mself a vacation this week and so I didn't get back until yesterday and today I rested from the vacation. Now to the answers.
                      Unorthodox: I prefer sticks because when sharpend properly they can do great damage if fired from another stick with string attached. This lets us kill from great range.
                      GeneralTacticus: If we do not win the UN vote I will urge that we attack the opposition starting with the smallest. This might be cowardly but remember a small country's vote = a big country. Say for example babylon and zulu are among our opposition, I say we attack them immediately so they will be gone by the next vote.
                      Aggie
                      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Working...
                      X