Victory Strategy Chat Monday, 1900 GMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory Strategy Chat Monday, 1900 GMT

All are welcome to a chat where orders are planned and decisions made as to how and when the victory will occur. If all goes according to plan, there will be a chat that Wednesday that will bring us our well-earned victory.
    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
    Former President, C3SPDGI

I probably won't be able to attend... but here's something for the rest of you guys to ponder about during the turnchat: AI Attitude, from CivFanatics.
    Someone posted this link in here a few days ago... I don't remember who it was, so whoever you are - thanks! This is an excellent study, and it should prove to be very useful to our cause!
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Great, Thud!

Originally posted by Shiber
      I probably won't be able to attend... but here's something for the rest of you guys to ponder about during the turnchat: AI Attitude, from CivFanatics.
      Someone posted this link in here a few days ago... I don't remember who it was, so whoever you are - thanks! This is an excellent study, and it should prove to be very useful to our cause!
      MWIA.
      Last edited by Aro; March 8, 2003, 08:53.
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Cool. Thanks MWIA!
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I can't attent the chat on monday too. If you are going to do some turns, my orders will remain unchanged.

Aidun
          "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
          Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Will there be any actual turnplay? It would be good to get as close to the final turn as possible before the victory chat, so that we can have a fairly exact time for the victory turn in a Newz Update.

Comment

Perhaps we will manage to get the game finished before term 10 takes over the power.

Or only leave it up to them to let N'armer finish the UN and gain victory.

LET TERM 9 BE THE TRUE WINNER!

Aidun
              "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
              Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

As the President of the 2nd Civ3 Democracy Game at CFC, I can only wish you luck in your quest for diplomatic victory.

Good Luck!

As a historical note, we won the first democracy game via the cultural victory, but a spaceship was completed at the same time.
                Join a Democracy Game today!
                | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Most likely won't be able to make 8am on Tuesday.

However, if we follow the advice of BamSpeedy's exellent AI Attitude work, we can't go too far wrong, with the fastidious attention paid to our rep during the course of history.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I certainly will not be there this afternoon. (though much like MrWIA, 7:00 GMT would have likely been an ideal time...) Can someone please post a detailed summary here when it is over as it effects both the Gazette and the possible Elections. I would be most appreciative.
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                      However, if we follow the advice of BamSpeedy's exellent AI Attitude work, we can't go too far wrong, with the fastidious attention paid to our rep during the course of history.
                      Keep in mind that a bug in 1.21f causes your civ to take a rep hit every time one of your partners violates a treaty, as if you violated it yourself.
                      Still, with this excellent guide, we can't go too far wrong, as you have put it so well.
                      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I arrived in 17:14 GMT. It is now 20:35 GMT and everything is still quiet.
                        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

It's 21:47 GMT and there are four other people but me in the channel, and no talk about the end of game strategies. I'm retiring to bed.
                          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Shiber, alas, I fear term 9 has fallen asleep now that they heard that thete will come a term 10. I couldn't attend due to student union duties.

Aidun

Comment

Working...
                            X