No announcement yet.

Term X nomination thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea, who will post the poll? Oh we need a VP nomination thread first.

I'll post it if nobody objects

Aidun
    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Originally posted by Aidun
      Good idea, who will post the poll? Oh we need a VP nomination thread first.

I'll post it if nobody objects

Aidun

hi ,

go ahead

cant wait for that VP thread

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I most humbly object at this time.

I already have a VP in mind. I also would have actually ran in this VP election instead of presidency if there had been one, but now that I am in an election I don't want to withdraw.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

UnOrthOdOx,

It can wait until after the elections...

Aidun
          "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
          Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
            I most humbly object at this time.

I already have a VP in mind. I also would have actually ran in this VP election instead of presidency if there had been one, but now that I am in an election I don't want to withdraw.
            Fair enough -- I know I came in late suggesting it. Personally, I like having the Pres. appoint his VP -- I was just suggesting a way that people who wanted a VP election could do it .

-- adaMada
            Civ 3 Democracy Game:
            PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
            Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Working...
            X