Will there be another term?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYE,

I have always thought of you as the spirit of judges in Apolytonian Court.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

is there still a system of regional administrators?
      does mingapulco region still exist??

Surely I can't be serious??
      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Nominations are open, guys.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Yes OPD there is a RA system, and don't call me Shirley,(I really loved those Airplane movies, especially the 1st).
          Aggie
          The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

That's a roger Roger, what's your vector Victor?
            First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
            The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

Yes there is still a system of RA's but don't ask me how difficult it was and still is to maintain. I am still doing Old Persia myself, due to lack of RA's.
              My campaign to get RA's has had a small success though and I want to give the next DM the tip to SPAM every thread, try to do something like to this. It would be even better to spam every thread on this forum with such a picture. Success garanteed with this strategy.

* Aidun is actually thinking about becoming judge next term and leave the executive office for some time. *

Aidun
              Last edited by Aidun; March 7, 2003, 15:36.
              "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
              Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Originally posted by Aidun
                It would be even better to spam every thread on this forum with such a picture. Success garanteed with this strategy.
                Bah,

They just get upset when you spam threads with advertisements and call you nothing more than a popup add for the Gazet...er RG's. Not that I ever spammed every thread with links to the Gazette subscription thread...

well I sure didn't make king by only posting the paper...
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                  Bah,

They just get upset when you spam threads with advertisements and call you nothing more than a popup add for the Gazet...er RG's. Not that I ever spammed every thread with links to the Gazette subscription thread...

well I sure didn't make king by only posting the paper...
                  UnOrthOdOx, I have done my best by starting with the normal Domestic Ministry thread, but it didn't work. The RG's that I have by now are the result of my campaign. Perhaps it is not nice, but sometimes one can't be nice to fulfil te job. Agree or not?

Aidun
                  "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                  Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

I was just saying I did hit every thread a while back, and people began to speak out against it.

It did prove effective in gaining subscribers for the Gazette, though.
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Maybe Aidun just want's to get to 500 a little faster.

Which by the way, I just checked and he's at 479 post as of this post.... I hope he has his custom Avatar ready to go...

E_T
                      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                      Worship the Comic here!
                      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I still don't have one, I'm still thinking of it, but I will find one, I'm sure I will.

Aidun

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                          Nominations are open, guys.
                          hi ,

good , panag wants the defense department , .....

or the science post , ....

have a nice day
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                          X