Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAM's Office: 1410 AD

FAM orders, compiled for version 1.29f, for the reasons that:
    1. The current save file can't be loaded with version 1.21f.
    2. At this point it seems that we're going to keep the 1.29f save of 1410 AD.

Turn 0 (1410 AD, beginning of turnchat)
    - Sell Incense to England for 12 gpt (240 gold total).
    - Teach Mao of the Chinese the secrets of Steel *chuckles* for 4 gpt and 71 gold (151 gold total).
    - Japan is willing to offer ~250 gold (mixed gpt and cash) for peace. I checked and that's not all they can afford to pay, so the war with Japan continues; suggest that we act aggressively and sink as many Japanese vessels as possible.
    P.S. The science slider can be tweaked down to 60% this turn, thus saving us 293 gold.

Turn 2
    - We discover Flight this turn, but we can delay its whoring until the next turnchat/thread.

General Orders
    - Check for tech deals every turn. Sell any tech (preferably the oldest and cheapest one, if we have a choice) to any civ if they are willing to pay 700 gold (in cash, gpt or mixed) or more.
    - If something unexpected turns up and I am unable to participate in this turnchat, any or all of the above orders may be changed, should they become harmful or inappropriate. I recommend that the present cabinet be polled on any changes to my orders before they are made.

Any questions?
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Btw, has anyone noticed that India has control over Ashur, a former Babylonian city?
    The city is surrounded by forested tundra, and has game, fish and oil within its immediate surroundings. It must be really corrupt for the Indians though.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
    X