Where's everybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's everybody?

I know the answer, you guys are in the various games running at this moment. But folks, we need people here, too...
    Please, show up.
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Originally posted by roadcage
    The UN vote is only 9 turns away. There is little likelyhood that any more Civs will be eliminated in the meantime. There is no likelyhood that Rome could eliminate Catherine, as there is one Russian city safely behind our Cavalry wall.

The senate is committed to assigning the great task of building the UN in Apolyton to Na'rmer. The senate is committed to winning by diplomacy. These things will occur. The senate needs to pass this enabling legislation to enhance our chances of the Banana winning the UN vote.

So, friends... What about win the game in this term?
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas

Comment

Due to my involvement in other DGs, I have had toreduce my involvement in this game. I still check the board several times a day, and I compile my orders a day or two before turnchats, but I don't post here as much as I used to.
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I also check the board at least one time a day, just not active (in terms of posting) for the most part.

Comment

I think the failed turnchat has attendance a bit low right now since there is not much different from a week ago. I would expect things to pick up after the Chat on Wed.

Do we know when turn nine will be played yet? If it is sometime this week we should get a NewZUpdate up inviting everyone to witness and see if the Banana can ever win an election.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Been having maddening ISP problems.

My ISP is also the major phone service provider and both have been extremely unreliable of late around here. Apparently has something to do with some of the cables being damaged due to all of the snow and/or flooding (I don't entirely understand this, as it makes little sense to me... but whatever).

This is the second time I've been online in over 2 days
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

RL and the "double your pleasure" mod has all but eaten up my spare time. I drop by when I can but I have a baby on the way and a job hunt to start. I still vote, but I do not post much any more. I have been lurking from time to time.

Make it painfully obvious when there will be the vote. I would like to be around for the victory. I want to run the ending then remove the unpatched version of civ that is eating up a significalnt portion of my hard drive.

Mss
              Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

I check the forums at least once a day and am voting but haven't had much to talk about.
                For your photo needs:
                http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
                  Been having maddening ISP problems.

My ISP is also the major phone service provider and both have been extremely unreliable of late around here. Apparently has something to do with some of the cables being damaged due to all of the snow and/or flooding (I don't entirely understand this, as it makes little sense to me... but whatever).

This is the second time I've been online in over 2 days
                  Add to this the fact that Moo3 is released tomorrow and the odds of seeing Arnie for awhile are pretty much 0%.

Comment

I also drop by daily to see what's up, but with no Court Business to tend to, I'm just waiting for the final turnchat to drop in and witness our glorious victory.

--Togas
                    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

I check for updates..but the game seems to have stalled.

Also...13 topped threads! Please clean up the junk.

Comment

12 topped threads now. And 5 of them are Senate Bills... I'm managing this damn thing because I'm still as moderator (please, gOdZ, have mercy on my soul! )
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Add to this the fact that Moo3 is released tomorrow and the odds of seeing Arnie for awhile are pretty much 0%.

Thank god MoO3 has a good single-player function, because I'm not playing it multiplayer any time in the forseeable future as long as my ISP continues to be so unreliable. This is now my second time online ALL DAY
                          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

What is MoO3?

Comment

Master of Orion III.

Comment

Working...
                              X