Senate Bill: RoP enabeling legislation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate Bill: RoP enabeling legislation

This is a companion bill to the Diplomatic enabeling Act of 1395.

Resolved: The Foreign Minister is authorized and encouraged, but not required, to initiate Right of Passage agreements with Alliance partners against Japan developed under the Diplomatic Enabeling Act of 1395 that are either located beyond our current Cavalry wall to the south, or have no cities on the continent.
    yea
    40.91%
    nay
    50.00%
    banana (abstain)
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

No. They can build boats. I see no reason for them to use our "floating railroads" to cross the ocean into Japan.

When did we build these floating railroads anyway?

Comment

Let them build boats. When things land they loose all movement. (even Marines loose their movement but can attack on the move.) All we need to do is have reasonable garrisons in coastal cities to protect against marines. We have pleanty of extra units to surround any that land. We do not have enough units (yet) to wall off the northern border. The bills specific language excludes Greece, Aztecs, England, and Russia from participation in the RoP program.
      I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

This should only be done the turn before a Diplomatic Victory in order to help the chances of us not losing the game.

Doing it before then is just inane when the enemy is Japan.
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

This is poll 3 of 4 in the "Let's sneak in RoPs when the Apolytonians aren't looking conspiracy to make us lose the game."

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
            This should only be done the turn before a Diplomatic Victory in order to help the chances of us not losing the game.

Doing it before then is just inane when the enemy is Japan.
            Agreed. We have a commanding lead, and should not take chances.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
              This is poll 3 of 4 in the "Let's sneak in RoPs when the Apolytonians aren't looking conspiracy to make us lose the game."
              hi ,

so , you are not the only one who is awake then , .......

you know , back in the old days , we use to do something whenever something like this came up , .....

its legal according to this document , ...... >

no to rop and no to gifts

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
              X