Confirmation of civman2000 as Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmation of civman2000 as Justice

This is to confirm civman2000 as Court Justice. This poll lasts three days.
    Yea
    84.62%
    Nay
    11.54%
    Abstain
    3.85%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Thud; February 17, 2003, 11:02.
    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
    Former President, C3SPDGI

Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Aidun
      "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
      Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Confir civman2000. (Better having him as a Judge than as an opponent )

Edited to de-capitalized the C. Not the time to offend him
        But it was all the fault of Aro !
        Last edited by DAVOUT; February 17, 2003, 10:07.
        Statistical anomaly.
        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Btw, I voted for civman2000.

Edited to de-capitalize the "C".
          Last edited by Aro; February 17, 2003, 09:30.
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I'm afraid I cannot vote in this until my name is decapitalized! "Civman2000" does not exist!

Comment

I can fix this, civman2000, if Thud doesn't mind.
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas

Comment

please do; he won't mind.

Comment

Ok, done. I can't edit the poll itself (I believe only MarkG can do it), but the title of the thread is corrected now.
                  RIAA sucks
                  The Optimistas

Comment

Oops, sorry. I actually realized that about 2 minutes after posting the thread, but obviously too late. Don't mind at all Aro changing it.
                    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                    Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Apolytonians, I am looking for new RG's. During the last day's only 3 people have come to me. That is FAR TOO FEW!!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO THAN JUST VOTE IN THE POLL'S, PERHAPS IT'S TIME TO BECOME REGIONAL GOVERNOR! THAT'S THE PLACE TO LEARN WHAT THE GAME IS ALL ABOUT! ENLIST TODAY! PM ME OR POST IN THE DOMESTIC MINISTRY THREAD!

Thanks in afvance,

Aidun.
                      "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                      Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

ongrats, civman2000!

Detopped.
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas

Comment

Working...
                        X