Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAM's Office: 1380 AD

Turn 0 (1380 AD, beginning of turnchat)
    We're selling some luxuries at ridiculous prices this turn. The reason for this is that we want the world economy to improve, in order to create richer trade partners.
    - Sell Spices to Greece for 76 gold & 8 gpt. (total: 236 gold).
    - Gift Dyes to the Iroquois. We want the world economy to improve so that we can be paid more in the future, and we have 5 other extra sources of dyes.
    - Sell Mass Production to England for 71 gold & 42 gpt (total: 911 {it's a coincidence, I swear! } gold).
    - Sell Spices to Russia for 63 gold & 5 gpt (total: 163 gold).
    - Sell Wines, Dyes & Spices to Babylon for 47 gold & 6 gpt (total: 167 gold).
    - Sell Dyes, Spices, Iron & Saltpeter to Persia for 2 workers, 46 gold & 2 gpt (total 86 gold, 2 Persian slaves).
    - Sell Radio to Zululand for 106 gold & 40 gpt (total: 906 gold).

Turn 1
    - Intelligence Agency project complete. Attempt to plant a spy in Japan. If the operation does not succeed, try again next turn (but never try planting a spy twice during the same turn). Repeat this order until the operation succeeds.

Turn 3
    - Motorized Transportation is completed. India will research it themselves shortly afterwards and will sell it to anyone who is willing to pay a price, so let's do this ourselves before they get a chance to. Sell Motorized Transportation to anyone willing to pay at least 1,000 gold (in cash, gpt or mixed). From this point and until the end of the turnchat, check for more clients for Motorized Transportation every turn.

General Orders
    - Check for tech deals every turn. Sell any tech (preferably the oldest and cheapest one, if we have a choice) to any civ if they are willing to pay 700 gold (in cash, gpt or mixed) or more.
    - I'm afraid I will not be able to attend this turnchat (2:00 AM local time is simply impossible). Since I won't be present and will not be able to react to any surprise conditions, I announce that any or all of the above orders may be changed, should they become harmful or inappropriate. I recommend that the present cabinet be polled on any changes to my orders before they are made.

Special topics for discussion
    * Peace with Japan: when, why and under what conditions?
    Last edited by Shiber; February 14, 2003, 16:28.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Shiber, in my experence, when the attempt to plant a spy fails for a given civ; it will always fail for that civ for the remainder of the turn.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I have a feeling that you're right. If anyone can confirm this, I will update my contingency orders to reflect that.

Btw, my personal opinion on the matter of Japan is no peace at the moment, or at least until we manage to plant a spy, but I'm open to ideas.
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
      X