Vote or Abstain

Poll will be open 3 days.

--Togas
    Aidun
    91.67%
    Abstain
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

First vote!
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Aidun has been a great addition to the Apolyton team since he joined the game.

He's really proof that you can join the game, make a difference through involvement in your first month, and rise to positions based upon people seeing that you're good at what you do

Good luck, Aidun
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Thank you, Arnelos for these words. Those have touched me.

I want to say that I have seen Arnelos as my example during especially the first two months. Arnelos, you are great.
        Thanks also to so many others who helped me while they might not even have considered they did. Some learnt me things, others made my day from time to time. You are with too many to name you all, but I would like to name at least E_T, Jdjdjd and Togas of whom I learnt much.
        Thanks also to Aro.

Aidun
        Last edited by Aidun; February 12, 2003, 20:53.
        "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
        Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Go Aidun! I'm glad to see we have a willing candidate for DM.

Comment

Good luck Aidun, I'm anticipating that the Worker Integration Project will either be complete the last turn of this current turn chat or the first turn of the following turn chat, so that won't be a concern during your admin.

Your admiin will be dealing with the end-game and if the UN Gambit is attempted, my be the last admin of this game.
            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Thanks to you all. Joncnunn was one of the ones that I forgot to mention above. Thanks Joncnunn.

Aidun
              "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
              Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Congrats, Aidun. you will be a great DM, you proved it already.
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas
                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Working...
                X