Gazette Announcement and request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gazette Announcement and request.

I will put up a new issue no later than this weekend.

Looking for both submissions and links to pertinent items of interest.

GK, I know you have been working on an issue, if you can't get online to post it, try to E-mail it to me, and I will include it, thanks.

Only thing I really know of currently is the elections and a 'minor naval war' with Japan. Please linky me to other stuff.

edit: just looked at the newzupdate, looks like I can add in the conquest of Germany.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

I was planning on writing it up this weekend - sunday most likely. All I have now is a bunch of sticky notes and a computer that works about 1/3 of the time with the internet. If you can wait til then I will be more than happy to assist.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

UnOrthOdOx, in a few days I'll be able to help with cartoons, if you want. As soon my term finish...
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Anyone wanting to make ANY KIND OF SUBMISSION, go ahead and E-mail me @:

SirUlias@AOL.com for text OR
        YenKo@Raidersfan.net for graphics

Aro, I switched computers at home, and have lost the header image I had been using in the E-mail version as well as the Avatar...is there any chance you still have them lying around?
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Here ya go UnOrthOdOx:
          Attached Files

Comment

I'll send you the avatar tomorrow... I mean Friday... I'm too drunk to find the image now (I was playing my sax in a bar, you know... Man, lots of chicks and beer... ), but I have it.

Edit: thanks God, my wife NEVER read those posts...
            RIAA sucks
            The Optimistas
            I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Thanks Guys! now, who are the other 3 people Downloading the header...

Aro, you are a very lucky man...

My wife not only reads, but occasionally will even POST. That basically explains why it seems I have multiple personalities at times...she is too lazy to get her own log on, and I am too lazy to use a password she doesn't know...
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Downloaded 11 times.... wow. Makes you wonder what is up. Unortho is 1, who are the other 10?
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Dunno, but I'm #12.
                  I downloaded the file mainly out of curiosity.
                  "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                  And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                  Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                  - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I don't get the email version, so I saw that for the first time

(ps- I'm #13)
                    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                    ---------
                    May God Bless.

Comment

Here's a preview for all you lazy people who haven't downloaded it yet:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Shouldn't the header now be a bit more modern, as we're now in the late Industrial Age?

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                          Shouldn't the header now be a bit more modern, as we're now in the late Industrial Age?
                          hi ,

no we should keep this one , ........ its been around for so long , ..... we should keep it

have a nice day
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                          X