X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJW
    Persia has been killed by the English!
    hi ,

soon they shall be killed by us , ......

have a nice day
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Spiffor seems to be have been gone for a week... unless there are objections (or he comes back), I'll update with Persia's death and the diplo victory vote and send it to the g0dz. Dunno exactly when... maybe tonight.

Comment

Okay, here it is. I'll probably change the last paragraph (about the diplo victory), though I don't know how; otherwise, I think it's pretty complete.

The Civ3 Democracy Game is doing well. Our nation finally conquered Germany after a two-months campaign. Since the last report, the cities of Leipzig, Heidelburg, Bremen and Nuremberg have been conquered by our mighty military. Our empire is now significantly larger, and lays on more than half of our continent.
        {{{ARO'S MAP}}}
        This conquest has opened a period of peace : our Mutual Protection Pacts with our neighbours are now finished, and peace has been signed with Rome and Babylon. The naval war with Japan, the second most powerful civilization in the game, is approaching its climax, as the first Apolytonian destroyer enters service, and even bigger Battleships are being built as we speak.

Apolytonia has now entered an enlightened period of peace. For the first time in the history of our imperialistic nation, a serious suggestion to go to war has been rebuted; a bill to attack Persia was defeated, and Persia was eliminated by the English, the first civilization to be defeated at non-Apolytonian hands. The economy is being consolidated, despite high level of corruption in the most remote parts of the Empire.
        We have found good trading partners in India and Greece. We have signed several major tech deals with both civs and a few others, and are now receiving 2169 gpt just from the AI civs! That is 67% of what our cities make. Also, our treasury reached an all-time high of 11,691 gold in 1380 AD. Our economists foresee a period of rapid development ahead.

We have now built the Iron Works, Wall Street, and the Intelligence Agency. We have experienced a great demographic boost by integrating workers (national and foreign) in our cities, and we know have the highest population in the world. We are currently researching Flight after discovering Motorized Transport, and our first Tanks will enter service shortly.

But the most important news of all is the political whirlwind gathering in Apolyton; the senate has decided how Apolyton will obtain its rightful place as leader of the world. Na'rmer, a Great Leader who emerged from the war with Germany, has been assigned the task of creating a council of all of the world's nations. This United Nations, to be built in the city of Apolyton by order of the senate, will need to elect a Secretary General to lead itself; and the Apolytonian senate has decreed that we will seek this position for ourselves. If elected by our allies, Apolyton will lead the world into a bright new future of peace; but the UN is yet to be built, and the vote yet to be held...

Comment

In case anyone's wondering (and in case I can get to King tonight ), I sent off the Newz Update earlier today. It has a paragraph about the 1.29 controversy and I changed the last paragraph about the diplo victory.

Comment

Great, great job, Kloreep. As always, I must say
            Btw, I can see a little "king" beside your flag. Congrats!
            RIAA sucks
            The Optimistas
            I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Thanks.

It should only take me about a year and a half to reach Emperor.

Comment

Nah... Shiber took only 6 months to reach it! Post, man, post!
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas
                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Kloreep
                  Oh, and I see you've reached Emperor, Shiber. Cool.
                  (posting this here in order not to spam the domestic thread)

Thanks!

Originally posted by Aro
                  Nah... Shiber took only 6 months to reach it! Post, man, post!
                  Hey! This has taken me a lot of dedication and hard work, and several fights with panag!
                  "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                  And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                  Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                  - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

So fighting is the way to get a high post count, interesting...

And this is a thead where it it permitted to freely spam?
                    Also interesting...

Aidun
                    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Originally posted by Aidun
                      So fighting is the way to get a high post count, interesting...

And this is a thead where it it permitted to freely spam?
                      Apparently.

+1

Comment

Then prepare for the worst. I am still prince...

Aidun
                        "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                        Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Working...
                        X